Learn how to tap into your own strengths and build on your unique qualities as a communicator. This course is for those who would like to build their confidence and explore a creative approach to developing powerful public speaking and presentations without the need for audiovisual aids.
Who should attend:
This course will appeal to both inexperienced as well as experienced speakers who need to deliver formal or informal presentations.
People who work at all levels of organisations including team leaders, managers, teachers, politicians, and people in business will find this course is for them.
- Apply skills that will build rapport with small and large groups
- Employ creative techniques for delivery and preparation of speeches
- Shape material and choose content for maximum impact in oral delivery
- Developing a persuasive and impressive speaking style
- Shaping content for maximum impact
- Modifying delivery for small and large groups
- Developing spontaneity within a prepared scenario
- Harnessing nerves and deal with resistance
- Building a sparkling dynamic into presentation content
- Basic skills of breathing, eye contact and physical stance.
This is an interactive course where participants will be involved in a variety of activities for learning. These include small and large group discussion, physical and vocal warm-ups that help prepare for presentations, brainstorming, doing presentations and receiving feedback, storytelling, listening, off-the cuff deliveries, and reading and discussing handouts.
If you would like more information about this programme, please contact us on:
Ph: 64 4 463 6556 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Victoria Professional and Executive Development are able to customise many of our workshops to meet specific individual or organisational requirements. Please contact us for further information.